Fab Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Page Views Sky-rocketing!


Hello Fabs!! I started this blog, two days ago ...... and it's already reach 120 page views :O !! Wow, Thank YOU Team Fabulosity + the public for coming to this blog site!! I started this BLOG cause Kimora's evolution is growing tremendously!!!!! And, cause I'm her official fanclub, but what matter does that make! Moving on, this blog is MADE to support the evolution + achievements Kimora has made, since her leave from BabyPhat, and if you have NOT heard this news yet, then please check out THIS blog : http://www.boycottbabyphat.blogspot.com made by www.twitter.com/sugarthegirl  -- 

Its a honor, believe it or not, to do this blog for a women, like Kimora Lee Simmons!!! Your opinion may differ from mines, but we should ALL KNOW, she's doing big things for HERSELF making her succeed and leaving the haters in the dust!! Kimora always's says, "See you at the the TOP......... 'Cause that's where I'm heading!" and yes, Kimora you ARE + I'm proud of you!! Keep up the GR8 work + I'm supporting you 24/7 - 365days a year!! lol!! Love Yoou!!
- Aaliyah! 







No comments:

Post a Comment