Fab Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

She's BACK!!! & Don't be mad either!!


Hello Fabs!! So, a couple of days ago, Kimora has been VERY hard at work!! She posted a picture (above) on twitter saying, "Where it ALL starts! #Loveofthegame!" --- As you SHOULD know, Kimora is the Style Network's new Fashion Editor & by looking at this picture, is she shooting videos on MORE Style Tips!!? Hmmmm............ I'm hoping so!! ;)

AND for all you haters who HAPPEN to be Kimora's motivator, your in for a rude awakening! Kimora's evolution .......... is G.R.O.W.I.N.G !!! And all you can do is sit around + hate, like you where doing before, twenty something years ago (sarcastic) !! But, like I said before .... We should ALL be apart of Kimora's evolution!! So need I say more?! -- Comment + give me your opinions. 
 - Aaliyah



No comments:

Post a Comment